I’ve always used my old brush for things like brushing my hair, adding gel to my hair or dusting my Laptop, using it to polish my jewelry and my mum uses it to apply dye to her hair(it gets everything in) but I never knew there were a lot more ways I could use my old toothbrush. Dentist recommends that our Toothbrush should be changed every three months and this means, four times a year we would throw out Old brushes.
Through research I have found you make use your old toothbrush in many ways but first you have to give new life to your toothbrush by soaking it in hydrogen peroxide for 10 minutes after which you rinse with hot water, Now you can put your old toothbrush to use and this is how to do it;
- Clean the vent of your dryer with it, it is guaranteed to get out all the dirt, dust and oil accumulated in there.
- Use it to de-gunk your flat iron (scrubbing off the sticky surface gently).
- It would help you scrub out the dirt in your hairbrush.
- You can scrub around your faucets, grills, drains and in-between your bathroom tiles. You can also use it to remove the dried up mud on the floor.
- Apply dry shampoo to your roots with it.
- Use it to remove sticky grease from bicycle chain…you can bequeath it to bea.
- Use it for your kid’s art project, but it’s also a good way to get dust off your window blinds.
- Clean in between the knobs and buttons on your home appliances (those places are hot beds for germs).
- Get the crayon marks off the wall, add a non-gel tooth paste to your old toothbrush and scrub the surface gently.
- You see those toilets part you want to get clean but they are hard to reach, you can reach them with your toothbrush.
Are there any other ways you use your old toothbrush? Share with us in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!