The tattoo trend is one that has been here over the years. It doesn’t seem to be leaving any time soon, as more beautiful and classy ideas are emerging as the days go by.
A common question often asked about a female tattoo is; “How old is too old for a woman to get tattooed?” Well, the internet really has a lot to say about the female tattoo. A survey out of the UK last year put the cut-off at thirty-one. Aside this, there is usually one rule to follow and that is: to follow none. Therefore, if you are over forty and want a tattoo, all that matters is that you choose something you absolutely love and be confident about it. These are the five classy female tattoo ideas you need to try;
1. Twin Blossoms Tattoo: This pair of delicate and lightly coloured bloom is one female tattoo to opt for. It looks lovely on both wrists and forearms.
2. Detailed Aesthetic: The lovely thing about this piece is that it is made entirely of filigree, which gives it a daintier look.
3. Gentle Reminder: This is a female tattoo which requires only one word to bring positivity to both your body and your life.
4. Textured Bow: The beautiful thing about this realistic textured bow tattoo is how its movement, shading and placement beautifully complement the subject’s figure. Talk about a gorgeous female tattoo and you’ll definitely see one in this.
5. Permanent Print: You can honour your child in an artistic way by getting a tattoo of his or her fingerprint. This heart-shaped design is actually lovely.
Just get stylish with any of these!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!