I know you are still divas but then your are also brides-to-be. So the most important question has been asked( that’s the engagement question), now it’s your turn to ask that question your BFFs ”would you be my bridesmaids”. After selecting your girl’s squad, do something away from the normal norm and tradition, why not make your favorite wine or drink play an important role. Here’s just how to make your favorite wine or drink do a spirited role in asking them in your bridal party. Scroll down to see 5 ideas to add bubbly to your wedding.
- Popping the question: Put together individual gift basket for each friend, your favorite wine or drink and thoughtful items like bottle of perfume or a piece of jewelry they can wear on your wedding day.
- Mark the Stop: What beautiful way to lead your train to their tables and seats than with their personal wine or drink with their names written on it.
- Enjoy your cocktail: Create a bubbly and fun wedding by allowing guests to make their own cocktails. Make yours with your squad
- Sparkling send forth: Show appreciation to your girl squad and BFFs with personal customized bottle of your favorite wine or drink of their names.
- Sweet farewell: Instead of the regular register book, try making your squad sign on bottles of your favorite wine with golden pen.
Brides, What are thoughts on this article? Share with us in the comment box.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!