The health benefits of coconut oil are numerous. It is got from the edible plant known as coconut. It is used all over the body parts; the face, arms, hair, name it! A growing body of research, countless experts, and an army of natural-beauty devotees swear by the stuff for just about everything. Are they onto something? Well, it is true. This time, look more radiant and younger than ever with coconut oil, nature’s beautiful gift to mankind.
These are the five reasons you should start using coconut oil on your skin;
1. Soothing dry hands: Coconut oil works wonders on your dish washing-parched hands. It is always advisable to keep your coconut oil by the kitchen sink and put a little on after washing hands to keep them soft and moist.
2. Shaving your legs: Coconut oil is not expensive, it is naturally antimicrobial, and smells divine. Plus, its skin-soothing properties leave your legs looking hydrated but never greasy at all times.
3. Acting as body scrub: A DIY beauty secret has it that melting coconut oil at very low heat, pouring it over brown sugar or salt and stirring well would make a perfect body scrub.
4. Moisturizing your body: Coconut oil speeds up wound healing on skin. Besides, it increases hydration and reduces water loss in seriously dry skin. It smells delicious, and leaves your skin feeling nourished and smooth.
5. To clean your face: Coconut oil is a natural antibacterial and anti-fungal thus, many women swear by its use as a nighttime moisturizer for their face. Try the double-cleansing method by simply rubbing the oil in circular motions all over your face and neck, giving yourself a gentle massage as you go and washing off when you are done.
Pamper your skin by exploring nature this time my ladies!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!