As much as we try to dress appropriately for each event, there are times you just can’t seem to be able to figure out what to wear for that lunch date or show. Often you wonder how these well-dressed ladies are able to pull out the perfect outfit, no matter where they are headed. They somehow always manage to master a look that is elevated and chic yet still laid back and cool. So what’s the secret? Turns out it’s just a few style tricks you can also master. Take a look below and see just the way to adopt these few style tricks to your current wardrobe.
- Embrace a monochrome palette: This goes beyond just the basic black, opt for colours like blush, white or even nude. Show the power of wearing one colour or family of one colour as it makes you appear more put together.
- Don’t shy away from colour combination: Simple colour combo can transform your everyday look. Not too sure about colour combo, start small by copying inspiration.
- Pay attention to details: Drape that jacket expertly over you shoulders or perhaps it’s the half tuck, perfectly pull it off without any hitches.
- Think beyond the LBD: More acceptable outfit than the LBD, opt for the black jumpsuit as the formal outfit for future formal events.
- Be smart about the Underwear: Especially when going for the sheer lace or chiffon outfit. You want a put-together look, consider your underwears too.
- Finally Repurposing: Remix your wardrobe. There are more ways to wear that dress or top, be creative when remixing or repurposing your wardrobe.
What are the style tricks you use? What is your take on this article? Share with us in the comment box
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!