Having those annoying bags under your eyes without doubt, can make you feel very old and uncomfortable. It’s really hard to feel fresh and alert when your eyes are tired and droopy because of these. Anyway, they are simply signs of fatigue and stress. Getting rid of them is possible.
Here are six tips to get rid of under eye puffiness;
1. Milky way: This is the regular regime that you will have to follow if you have extremely puffed up eyes. Simply dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on your eyelids and relax for twenty to thirty minutes to aid water retention under eyes.
2. Go potato: After refrigerating sliced potatoes for a couple of minutes, place on eyes while closing them such that they cover the puffed areas under your eyes. Leave them for about fifteen to twenty minutes. You will definitely notice a tremendous change in those bags as they will be diminished in size.
3. Cucumber relief: This is a fantastic natural remedy to get rid of under eye puffiness. Taking two slices of fresh refrigerated cucumber, place it on your eyes for twenty-five minutes and relax with the cool soothing slices over your eyes. Slip into a short nap. This will help refresh your mind as well as your eyes.
4. Oily help: Take chilled water in a bowl, add a few drops of vitamin E oil to it, mix the two well, dip cotton pads in this mixture and place on the eyes for twenty minutes. This well help reduce the swelling around the eyes.
5. Chilled tea bags: Teabags are the way to go if you are in a hurry and do not want to go with droopy eyes. Quickly moisten two tea bags in cold water, refrigerate them for a while, then place them over your eyes for twenty-five to thirty minutes. Lie back and relax with the cool teabags over your eyes and finish by washing your eyes and face with cold water, and dry your skin thoroughly.
6. Egg white: Beat a few egg whites stiffly and apply it around your eyes with a brush. It will result in making the area around and under the eye feel tighter and look less puffy. Leave it on for twenty minutes and then rinse your face in cold water.
Under eye puffiness is history with these!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!