Your wedding shouldn’t have an old school “Type” reception. Sure, the ceremony is the most important part of the day for you and your partner, but the reception is what your guests are most looking forward to.
Today, there is the need to spice up wedding receptions with exciting and creative ideas to entertain, not just the guest but the couple and their families. Make the reception celebration memorable and personal, and plan a night your guests won’t forget. For couples ready to have the wedding of the year, here are some fun things you could do during your wedding reception.
- Jazz Up your First Dance: All eyes will be on you during your first dance, which means it’s the perfect opportunity to shock your guests. Imagine starting with a slow dance or a jazz swing and then to a nice choreography dance, it’ll totally throw your guests for a loop and set the tone for a lively dance party.
- Create a Photo Book: Make a photo booth to enable your guest snap pictures or mini-video clips, wishing you well in your new life or maybe to just have funny and silly pictures to laugh about after your day.
- Performances: Have guest stars to perform at your wedding reception. Its always fun having celebrities on stage or amid the guests during weddings.
- Dance with parents: A special dance with the parents is usually very emotional and captivating during weddings. For the bride, it could be daddy’s favorite song . You could choreograph a dance with parents.
- After-party: Make sure to have a fantastic fabulous after- party for your wedding. It’s perfect for your age group to have their own special time with the couple without the respectful eyes of the elderly.
- An End Of The Night Trend: Plan a treat for the end of the night that people will look forward to. You and your new spouse can perform a song with the band for the last dance, or you can plan a reception getaway that’ll gets guests excited, like a fireworks show or an exit with sparklers.
Share with us in the comment box things you could do at wedding receptions for fun
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!