I love Christmas, this is the best time of the year as far as am concerned but in all honesty its so hard to find the holiday spirit. Being an adult is not so much fun because you miss out on those things that made life beautiful. The holiday season is harder because it comes with a lot of distractions in which you might end up being caught up in. The holiday season is a special time to spend with family and friends diving into the love and affection being passed around. Its a struggle to get into the holiday spirit due to unforeseen elements that are out to frustrate you. I decided to to let the worries of the world weigh me down at this point therefore In a bid to find my Christmas spirit I started researching and here are the conventional and unconventional method that I think would help , I’ve decided to do sometimes that might give me that Dejavu moment so get into the holiday spirit with this tips:
- If you decide to do all your shopping when its thanksgiving (Black Friday/Cyber Monday
- Singing and playing the holiday music just brings all the sweetest memories you have of Christmas which in turn lifts your holiday spirit.
- Decorate your home with Christmas, lighting, tree’s and ornaments.
- Have a holiday movie marathon, there is nothing like seeing a good holiday family movie that reminds of the reason for the season.
- Well starting an holiday flash mob in an open location is not a bad idea lol.
- Bake, make holiday cookies, bake holiday cakes with holiday themes
- Paint your nails with the holiday colors.
- Follow the holiday makeup tutorial using holiday colors like red, white, green, gold, silver, glitters.
- Spend time with your family and friends, shower them with holiday gifts.
Remember this is the season of love, show love and get into the holiday spirit with this tips. Have a Fabulous Holiday Season.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!