Goddess braids are easy to pull off, either you have in a weave, attachment or its your natural locks. The goddess braids is the fastest style you can achieve once you don’t know what to do with your hair, or maybe you feel you don’t want a full hairdo. The goddess braids is a conservative, fancy and chic hairstyle that anybody with any face structure can pull off.
The goddess braids come in different forms shape and sizes like the milk, the halo etc. This hairdo involves large cornrow braids twisted, twirled or turned into buns, sometimes they involve smaller and larger styled braids. The pro’s of this hairdo is certainly more than the cons(if there are any con’s at all), the pro’s include,
- It is a versatile hairstyle that protects against environmental elements that can damage the hair.
- It can be worn anywhere and for any occasion.
- it allows the hair to rest and breath.
- it retains moisture and softens the hair because of the routine care it receives.
- It maintains and promotes the health of the hair.
Things You Need:
- Eco styling Gel or any good gel.
- Kanekelon jumbo braids Extension (for volume).
- Salon bobby pins.
- Scissors, large tooth comb, styling brush, no-damage elastic, fine tail comb, shampoo.
- Sprout leave in-conditioner.
- Start by washing your hair with a good shampoo and conditioner.
- Condition and detangle the hair.
- Add leave in conditioner to de-tame the frizz, visualize the style you want then create a part that you like.
- Braid one side of the part you’ve created and fasten with a clip, then do the same to the other.
- Fasten both ends with a clip
- Finish off with the styling gel.
Goddess Braids Styles.
Leave all comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!