The white sneakers is something that a good number of us fall back on when we just can’t deal with sandals or heels, Its the power house so to say of this present season and this means we should be ready for the wear and tear because of how often we would be wearing it.
Nobody likes wear and tear, but did you know there are some ways you can make your white sneakers look like new again? Follow this tips;
- The magic eraser is super handy, simply wet it and then buffing gently use it to remove any scruff stains on the canvas or the rubber.
- If you don’t have the eraser, vinegar can work wonders as well, simply dab some into a cotton wool, paper towel or cloth and then scrub any stains or scruff on your white sneakers.
- For those really nasty stain, bring out an old cloth or tooth brush, mix your mildest shampoo in warm water then gently scrub the area.
- The lace of your sneakers gets dirtier faster than the rest of the sneakers so if you have extra, what you need to do is replace the lace or go get a replacement in the stores.
- For gnarly stains, the white nail polish comes in handy, touch up those stains with the white nail polish and wipe off with a clean cloth.
What do you think? Are there others ways you have made your sneakers look like new? Share with us in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!