Still in the holiday spirit, I’ve got another great recipe that you can try out, it’s the famous Pina Colada cocktail drink (remember they even have a song or maybe songs with the name of the drink in them). Now this drink is really popular and there are about two methods to it; there’s the popular alcohol Mixture and there is the non-alcohol mixture (children can have this).
Anyways am going to bring the two type mixture to you, you can opt for whichever one you like starting off with the famous alcohol mix:
A Pina Colada is a tasty Coconut and Pineapple flavored drink which is made with rum, coconut cream and pineapple juice. There are different ways to serve this drink, but here is an easy recipe. You would need a blender.
- 90 ml Coconut cream
- 180 ml Pineapple Juice
- 45 ml Heavy Cream
- 60 ml Rum
- 2 cups of Crushed Ice
- 1 Cherry
- Blend 2 cups of crushed ice.
- Add 90 ml of coconut cream, 180 ml of pineapple juice, 45 ml of heavy cream, 60 ml of rum into the blender.
- Blend the ingredients at a high speed for about 15 seconds.
- Pour into a Hurricane or Tall glass for better presentation or you can use any glass.
- Garnish with a cherry and a fancy straw.
Another non threatening way to make a pina colade is by using fresh product; this recipe is good for children or people who stare clear of alcohol; This Virgin Pina Colada video recipe is right from Sruthiskitchen.
What you’ll Need
- 1 cup of freshly chopped pineapple.
- 1 tender coconut
- 1/2 thick coconut milk
- 3 table spoons of sugar
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 cherry
Watch as Sruthis makes her virgin pina colada.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!