Hey About to be bride
How to choose a good makeup artiste for your wedding, this thought is what every soon to be bride thinks about, getting glammed up for your wedding day is very important as we know the pictures live on, you wouldn’t want to look at your wedding photo 2 months down the line and realize you had a horrible makeover on your wedding day. Therefore it’s advisable to invest time and money in searching for a very good makeup artiste that understands what you want and that would make you look fabulous.
How to choose a good makeup artiste for your wedding? You must remember that your reach should be realistic enough and then with a flood of makeup artiste on the internet you can’t imagine how to sort throw the list, here are some steps on how you can choose a good makeup artiste and also how you can sort out your top choices
- Would you have your makeup and hairstylist be the same person? That’s a decision that need to be made as this would help to make your list lighter.
- Determine where you want to have your makeup done, Whether you want it done at home or at the venue
- Once you figure out where you want to have you makeup done next is to search for makeup artiste around the vicinity.
- Get referrals from people you know because you never know what you might find, you can also get suggestions from your wedding planner, once you get the list, research those makeup artiste with online presence.
- If some of the makeup artiste style and work looks pleasing then give them a call, tell them you want a makeup trial and if they agree pay them a visit. Once there give them specifics of what you want and see the outcome that way you would know which one is best.
This suggestions should certainly get you through[yop_poll id=”414″]
What do you think about this tips? Leave all comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!