Everybody wants a soft and smooth skin but we have to admit that at some point trying to achieve this is a lot easier said than in actual, especially during the dry season where your skin is rough tough and dry but this doesn’t mean it cannot be done. Therefore if you want to know how to get a soft and smooth skin, I suggest you pay close attention to this tips;
- They say cleanliness is next to godliness and this is the first start when it comes to taking good care of your skin in order to have a baby like skin, you have to make sure you take your bath at least once a day or at best twice a day making sure to use your trusted cleanser and body wash. Make sure to use a soft sponge around your facial area because that part of your skin is very delicate.
- Exfoliate your skin once a week to remove dead skin cells and to give your skin a boost back to good condition. This removal helps to clear away unnecessary buildups in your skin pores. If you have a soft skin exfoliate bi-weekly also make sure not to over exfoliate as this might cause your skin to damage.
- Instead of rubbing your face vigorously pat it dry. There is a noticeable difference between patting and rubbing,
- You would achieve perfection if you don’t add moisture to your skin, using a moisturizer that works for you apply while your pores are still open (if you bath with hot/warm water) or closed but it helps if they are open as the steam from the heat would direct the moisture into your skin.
- Drinking water is very essential, it helps to keep you hydrated and healthy this this helps to keep your skin moist.
- Protect your skin from the sun by applying creams that have UV protection.
- Remember your night time routine (Have your bath and moisture using your night time or 24 hr moisture cream), it is of the essence.
By now you should know the steps on how to get a soft and smooth skin, they are easy but you have to remember that they are a routine that should be followed strictly.[yop_poll id=”639″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!