How do you decide what shoes to wear, remember they are so important. I remember a while back my friend got married in the wrong shoes, she was so uncomfortable and couldn’t walk well, she probably almost fell at some point on her wedding day. Why am I telling you this story? Am saying this because a lot of women that are about to get married and they search for shoes last which shouldn’t be.
Shoe shopping can be overwhelming because of the options ( all shopping is overwhelming) but you can navigate with the following tips:
- An important tip is that would help narrow your choices is to match your shoe to your wedding theme and gown, also consider the texture and color.
- The purpose is important for example do you want your shoes to be the center of attraction? is your shoe going to make your dress pop or do you want it to simply fade into the background. this should help with your choice.
- Considering the length of your dress is really important (this is one of the mistake my dear friend made) this would help you understand the kind of shoe you need.
- Comfort is everything and this is probably the biggest mistake a lot of women make (my friend included). because those Zanotti Guiseppe heels are super gorgeous doesn’t mean they are right for your wedding day.
- Practice! practice! practice! don’t wait till D-day, practicing with any heels on a soft rug or outdoor would help you walk properly on your D-day
- Remember to bring along back-up; there’s no crime there your feet might need a break.
Have you picked out your shoes yet? Then you better hurry; make sure you follow this tips. Below are more shoe inspirations from designers like Valentino, Guiseppe Zanotti and Gucci
I Absolutely love every wedding shoe.[yop_poll id=”676″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!