I’m of the opinion that we ladies or maybe women are the most stylish and creative being ever made (that’s not to spite men though, they are very important in our lives). We are known to rock whatever we wear and rock it very well and absolutely good. You know how we owned and rock the men’s Danshikiand not forgetting how we are rocking the Agbada trend now. So there are just some men fashion trends you should try as a stylish lady. Here, we gathered some of the men trends straight from the runway you’ve got to rock as a stylish lady if you haven’t rocked it yet
- Mega cape: Going through various runways, men have been known to rock the mega cape but as you know we always rock it better. With our curves, we sure can rock this cape fashion better.
- Tuxedo Stripe Pants: Tuxedo is men’s fashion but innovations have been made to accommodate us in this fashion and that’s where the tuxedo stripe pants comes in. Stylishly pair it with loose top and pumps with a purse and you are good to go.
- Flight Jackets: This one fashion that gets better as it ages. This jacket combined well with a trouser pants or skirt for a less casual look and simply stylish is the word for this.
- Band or Printed Jackets: We can equally dress like rock stars, so to march to the beat of your own drum in a band jackets, tee and denim shorts, finish it up with a pair of boots
- Embellished jackets: We’ve seen guys rocking printed jackets but we even added a different features to printed jackets ”Stones”.We decided to make our jackets stone studded just to make a fashion statement.
- Bold Branding: The trend to make people know what you are wearing is bold branding. A common trend among the males but we can always rock whatever we want. Be it a tee or dress, brand it up show up the designers you rock
We can rock just about anything…..let’s own and style them[yop_poll id=”944″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!