Nigerian Wedding – How To Plan
Every guy I know is scared about the money he would have to spend for his wedding. I mean, it is not an easy something. What most of them didn’t know is that you can budget 1M for a wedding. Not a big one of course but a wedding still.
Hopefully you guys can use this breakdown to set up your own budget.
Total Guest to Plan for this wedding is: 150
Couples Things – Total – N194.5K
- Wedding Gown –N 55k
- Bride Shoe and Accessories – N17.5K
- Bride Manicure and Pedicure with hair –N 15k
- Wedding Ring for both couples – N50k
- Groom Shoe and suit -N40k
- Groom accessories – Cuff Links, belt, Perfume, Wristwatch etc- N15k
- Groom Haircut and Makeup – N2k
Decoration and Venue –N175K
- Venue – N150k (this should please include all the important stuff)
- Decoration of the venue – 25k
Reception Food and Drinks – N392.5k
- Cake – N22.5k
- Food – N300k
- Drinks – N70k
Others – N135K
- Photography – N100K
- MC – N10K
- DJ Only – N25K
By the time you sum up all the above cost it is not even up to a million naira. Please guys let us know if your wedding had a similar budget or you think this one is too stiff
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!