Fragrance is having that pleasant and sweet smell, the importance of having a good and sweet smell can not be over emphasized NEVER!. Imagine seeing that very hawt chic dressed up all good and fab and you get close and get hit by an awful smell, yuck right? exactly, to have a nice fragrance its important to “wear” a good perfume, you notice the way i used the word wear, perfumes are worn, like the way you wear clothes, its like a second skin, a reflection of you. A scholar once said “the type of perfume a woman wears is a reflection of who she is” its so so important to have that fragrance attached to you, most times its good to even carry it around with you, trust me its that important. So am here to give you a hint of some good perfumes you could make a pick from.
1. Aerin’s Rose de Grasse is a true, classic rose scent, it comprises of rose centifolia hand-picked in Grasse, rose otto from Bulgaria and Turkish rose absolute for a beautifully floral heart. Feminine, elegant and sophisticated, the instantly recognizable rose is tempered with violet wood, ambrox and musk. This is a perfect symbol of beauty and it is captivating scent — pristine and sophisticated.
2. Roberto Casavelis’ paradiso: Paradiso is announced as a floral – woody fragrance of the Mediterranean and as a bouquet that opens with citrus notes of bergamot and mandarin, blending with the floral heart of jasmine. The fragrance was created by Louise turner, it is said to be inspired by Italy’s Mediterranean coast in summer. Roberto Cavalli’s new Paradiso fragrance draws upon the landscape of the region through notes of bergamot, orange, jasmine, cypress, rose-bay and stone pine. The fragrance is really nice and has a wood floral scent.
3. Marni Spice Eau de Parfum: This is another awesome fragrance, it is rich, spicy and confident, the new Marni Spice is the fourth in the brand’s fragrance family. Punchy top notes of ginger, cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper instantly make an impression when you get a hold of this fragrance also the polka-dot bottle has the fun look while still being sophisticated, which isn’t an easy thing to put in one. The bottle has its own inviting look and the fragrance finishes it with its nice and classy combinations.
4. Cologne Indelebile by Dominique Ropion: Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle is the concept behind some of the most beautiful and sophisticated fragrances in the market and their new product is Cologne Indelebile has a delightfully seductive mix of bergamot, lemon, narcissus, orange blossom, neroli and musks, it comes as a second skin to the person who wears it. This is the kind of scent that will have people stopping you in the street to ask you what it is. It is said to be deceptively simple.
5. Hugo Woman by Hugo Boss: A sweet, fruity and youthful scent, Hugo Woman has top notes of boysenberry, mandarin and red grass, sambac, black plum, iris and Indian black tea, a creamy drydown of sandalwood, cedar and amber. It is said to be for the unconventional woman. It has a floral fruity scent with a contemporary boyish twist for modern women who live life their way. This is a different angle to femininity a blend of femininity and fierceness.
These are some of the very good fragrances of 2015, it is important to add that to have a good fragrance one must first of all have a good personal hygiene as this is the only ground that your perfume would have an awesome effect. plus to get a perfume you do not need to rob the bank as you can always get anything nice that falls into your budget.[yop_poll id=”255″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!