Contouring is really hard to master so strobing comes as a much easier and better way to highlight the features we love most about our face. Strobing is just a form of highlighting our face a little extra, the end result is a brighter, shimmery and more youthful glow. Now the strobing method unlike contouring gives off a dewy glow which can turn into a super sweaty look faster than you imagine, therefore you have to take time in ensuring that your skin skin strays from becoming super sweaty.
Now for those of you who have no idea on how the strobing makeup works, here’s a video that would show you how to highlight your face properly.This strobing video is meant for those with oily skin but people with dry skin can take a cue on how to effect the strobing into their routine.
- You need to replenish your dull skin by prepping it with a good moisturizer.
- Make sure the highlighter you are going for complements your skin tone enough to give it a soft sheen.
- The highlighter should be used in spots that catches light, don’t spread the product all over your face.
- Blend in the highlighter with your fingers, a fan brush or a damp makeup
- For people with oily skin opt for matte bronzer, blush or any other facial product, only use a shimmery highlighter.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!