If you are getting set to having a nice time at the beach, pool, picnics and many other lovable relaxation spots, here is the time to show off your lovely feet. The time to ramp up your style is here; pull out the shorts and tiny skirts. Team them up with those beloved flip flops and sandals.
On the contrary, you can’t be comfortable being seen with a cracked feet. Cracked feet occur due to dryness and dirt. The fissures become longer and rougher over time. Its best to start early and opt for treatments to reduce the fissures. Going to beauty parlours for pedicures and manicures may seem like a costly affair when the same results can be achievable at home; you need a DIY foot scrub.
Here are the materials needed for your DIY foot scrub that will leave your feet extremely smooth;
- A bowl
- A spoon to mix
- A jar to store the foot scrubs
- White sugar (1 cup)
- Baking soda (2 teaspoons)
- Olive oil (2 teaspoon)
- Honey (2 teaspoon)
- You start by adding white sugar in a bowl.
- Next add olive oil and mix well with a spoon, avoid using hands.
- Then add baking soda and mix again.
- Also add your honey. Blend till all the lumps are removed.
- Your foot scrub is ready after this. Store it in a jar in a cool dry place.
Your foot scrub should be used in the following ways;
- Before or while taking a shower
- Massaging in circular motion and concentrate on the rough spots.
- This scrub can be used on hands as well.
Trust me, this DIY foot scrub will leave your hands and feet feeling smooth and nourished. Constant application can really make a difference thus, remember to give your feet a good scrub every day. It will make you stand out in a crowd!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!