Standing in the equator of the continent Africa is this great country called Ghana. This West African country is the home to many great people, culture and tourist attraction. Not forgetting, Ghana is a country full of beauties in all areas of their entertainment industry.
Ghollywood, the Ghana move industry has since been in the limelight for a while now and have achieved quite a commendable quest in the World and Africa movie industries. Ghollywood has taken movies production to new levels, showcasing beautiful african actors and actresses from Ghana. Ghollywood actresses are desired beauties that have got movie lovers hooked to their TV screens for every of their featured movies. These actresses are not only beautiful but they’ve got the right and statement making fashion sense. They know what to wear and just how to wear it. Check out our list of the Top 5 Most Stylish Ghollywood Actresses
- Yvonne Nelson: This 30 year old actress, model, film producer, entrepreneur and former miss Ghana contestant has starred in numerous movies. Nelson has an awesome sense of style with a great slim body and one couldn’t have expected less. Yvonne Nelson has a body that’s made for the camera and she has done nothing but look good in it. Yvonne Nelson is someone who combines poise, beauty and style with a creative sense.
- Juliet Ibrahim: She is an actress, film producer, singer, and humanitarian with Lebanese Liberian and Ghanaian descent. This beautiful actress who clocked 30 on 3rd of March 2016 still dazzles people in her great curvy and shapely body. She described her fashion style with three words: daring; spontaneous; and very creative, which explains the fact that she has never been known to stick to a particular look or style for too long and that speaks volume about the spontaneity she talked about.
- Nadia Buari: Nadia Buari was born on 21st November, 1982. She has received two nominations for best actress in a leading role at the African Movie Academy Awards(AMAA). She knows what to wear, where to wear it and how to wear it. She looks stunning anytime she steps out. The fair skinned actress is never afraid to be daring, different, bold and unique.
- Jackie Appiah: Born 5 December 1983 is this great actress who knows just how to interpret roles well and she has received several nominations and awards for her acting skills. Jackie Appiah who was born in Canada before moving to Ghana at the age of ten with her mom have made a name for herself both in her fashion sense and acting career. With her amazing sense of style, social media has never seems to get enough of her.
- Yvonne Okoro: This beautiful actress is born of Nigerian and Ghananian origin whose real name is Chinyere Yvonne Okoro. She is a recepient of many Ghanaian Movie Awards Best Actress Awards and also received several nominations. When it comes to Ghanaian celebrities with style, Yvonne Okoro can hardly go wrong. She knows the right outfits to fit her curves.
- Joselyn Dumas: Joselyn Dumas is a television host and actress. She starred in the film Northern Affair, a role that earned her Ghana Movie Awards for best actress. This beautiful talented actress and television host is also known for her great taste when it comes to fashion and style. She is a lovely fashionista who doesn’t go out without paying attention to what she wears and she has never looked anything but superbly gorgeous.
Share with us in the comment box, what other Ghollywood actress that should have made our list.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!