The Moringa tree has been regarded as a miracle tree due to its multipurpose nature. It is native to parts of Africa and Asia. The supply of proper nutrients is vital for the maintenance of a healthy skin. Moringa is loaded with nutrients like calcium, vitamin A, B, C, D, E; minerals like copper, iron, zinc, magnesium, silica and manganese. Besides, it is an active ingredient in skin care products.
Here are the six astonishing ways moringa can benefit your skin;
1. Softens baby’s skin: The ben oil which is extracted from moringa seeds is used to soften and soothe baby’s’ skin.
2. Skin protection: Moringa seed extract is used in protective creams and has the ability to provide protection against cigarette smoke and heavy metal pollution.
3. Anti-ageing properties: Moringa has been found to possess anti-ageing properties. The effect of free radicals on human skin causes the appearance of wrinkles and makes the skin aged and less resistant to lines hence, moringa has excellent cleansing ability which aids in cleaning the skin cells of free radicals and restoring the vitality and youthful complexion of the skin.
4. Powerful cleaning agent: Moringa seed powder is used as an active ingredient in deep cleansing creams and lotions. It protects the skin from adhering pollution and smog.
5. Skin flexibility: Moringa leafs also contain sulphur. This mineral is present in every single cell of the body and is the key ingredient for Collagen and keratin. Collagen is an elastic substance that gives flexibility and softness to the skin and keratin is a rigid substance which gives the skin rigidity and strength.
6. Purifying properties: The seed extract of moringa herb is popular in the cosmetic industry due to its therapeutic skincare benefits and skin purifying properties. It possesses the ability to filter out impurities that are deeply rooted within the skin and has an amazing detoxifying and rejuvenating properties.
Everything about the moringa plant is excellent for your skin!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!