The lips are one of the sexiest parts of the body. They play different roles; we sip with them, kiss with them and angle them with finesse to create little smiles. When paired with the right gloss, balm or stick , they can make one stare continuously at them.
Sure! We want it all when it comes to beauty products for the lips; from colour, staying power, plumpness, affordability to shine. Well, having it all is possible. In as much as there are lots of lip products out there, getting the market’s best lipsticks is possible. There’s nothing more seductive than this. These are the six market’s best lipsticks you can trust;
1. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick: With such a rich and beautiful colour, this lipstick moisturizes the lips. It lasts a long time too. It is both matte and hydrating.
2. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick: Without exaggerating, this lipstick lasts forever and is very pigmented. It applies smoothly, sits on the lips without feeling too heavy and is worth the money.
3. It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick stain: When in search of beautifully hydrated lips and a touch of colour, this lipstick is a must-have. It needs no second application in a day; the colour doesn’t fade. Your lips will be as moisturized as if you had just applied a petroleum jelly.
4. Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour: This is one of the lipsticks that has an insane staying power. It’s comfortable to wear, goes on easily and doesn’t transfer onto coffee mugs. It looks fresh all day too.
5. M.A.C Lipstick: It’s got an incredible pigmentation and huge shade range; there are so many amazing colours and finishes to choose from, such that it’s almost impossible not to get your desired shade.
6. kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick: The colour pops much. Its staying power is impressive too. It’s a smooth and highly pigmented formula that hugs the lips.
Trust me, you will never be disappointed in all these!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!