Am such a yogurt fan, I remember back in the day when my dad used to bring back gallons of super fresh yogurts from his trips to the centre of excellence, back then they were known to have the best and freshest types of yogurts (I wonder what happened to them). Well then I knew yogurts where good for your body i didn’t just know what they were good for but now as an Adult, I’ve taken time to study and research and I definitely have some surprising benefits of yogurt, here they are;
- Eat 18 Once of yogurt a day and you would drop in weight, plus it can get you flat abs if you add it with working out. This is so because Yogurt contains calcium which when taken enough of signals your belly to stop making cortisol making it easier to drop weight. Another benefits of yogurt is that it helps you recover faster after working out.
- Yogurts contain probiotics which means beneficial bacterial/bugs that live in your digestive tact. They remove microorganisms that cause intestinal infections. They also help your immune and digestive system.
- There are so many vitamins loaded in yogurts such as zinc, potassium, riboflavin, iodine, phosphorous and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). It also contains vitamin B 12 which keeps your nervous system functioning properly.
- A daily serving of 4 once yogurt helps kick the cold off because it helps boost the cells that fight off the cold causing bacterial and it is a high protein food.
- Despite the sugar contained in the Yogurt it doesn’t give you cavities, rather the lactic acid gives you gum protection.
- Yogurt may also prevent high blood pressure because the potassium found in yogurt which is almost 600 milligrams per eight ounces, may help flush some of the excess sodium out of your body which is one of the major cause of kidney failure and high blood pressure.
This benefits of yogurt definitely enough to convince anyone to have yogurt everyday whether processed or not because somehow the processing doe not take away the probiotics essence.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at email@example.com. Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!