The grilled cheese sandwich is an awesome and quick meal, that would feel you up in the morning. The cheese sandwich is a basic typr of sandwich that can be made with any kind of cheese. You can also use any kind of bread to achieve this feat, it can either be wheat bread (for those who want a reduction in calories) whole or flat bread. Also added to the making of this meal is butter and or mayonnaise. Some people love to add a bit of vegetable in it like onions, tomatoes or lettuce, many even add up all this ingredients.
To prepare a grilled cheese sandwich you can either use a microwave grilling oven or a skillet, Non stick pan or a toaster (the easier method by the way).
I personally love grilled cheese sandwich, its an awesome breakfast or snack for when you are on the move.
Here’s what you’ll need
- Nonstick pan/skillet/toaster etc.
– Pre-heat your non stick pan over medium heat.
– Generously add butter to one side of your bread slice.
– Place the the buttered side of your bread into the skillet/pan
– Then add 1 slice or as much slice of cheese you can handle.
– Grill until its lightly brown then flip over to the other side
– Continue grilling until the cheese is melted.
Repeat this steps with the remaining slices of bread, cheese and butter.
If this step seems a little bit harder then watch the video below, it would give you visual details on how to prepare the grilled cheese sandwich.
Source: YouTube Food Wishes
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at email@example.com. Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!