Where ma December brides at?
With this dry season comes dry skin, so that means you need serious hydration and as a bride to be preparing to get married soon, you need to take proper care of your skin remember wedding day pictures are once in a lifetime (for some people anyways) and you need to be prepared because there only so much your photographer can do for you.
Bridal beauty routine takes some ground work but for a bride that has to get married this season you need double or triple dose of your normal routine. Here are some tips that would help maintain your skin and keep it glowing even in this season;
- Adopt a good skin care routine
- Your elbow is a really hard spot , so you can throw in salts and sodium bicarbonate as a scrub once a week to help soften your elbow.
- Schedule facials and spa dates, you need all the pampering you can get. An extraction routine to get all the dirt out of your pores, A routine where you request for a peel to peel off dry and dead skin.
- You can eliminate pimples with Benzoyl peroxide instead of popping it. The Benzoyl peroxide would dry your pimples overnight.
- Water is essential for our skin, so add watermelon to your diet because its tasty and it contains water.
- Don’t just use any kind of moisturizer on your skin you must make sure it is specifically meant for your skin type.
- If you have too much oil in your face you can manage it by using blotting sheets, you can use a mild face wash and an oil free moisturizer afterwards.
- Prevent your lips from getting charred by constantly using a balm that contains SPF 30.
- Use a mask at least once or twice in a month to keep your pores from getting clogged.
- Wash your face with your hands at all times instead of a wash cloth which might be inhabiting dust and germs.
- Before the big day your makeup application should be proper light and clean remember to shampoo brushes.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!