This weekend was a very busy one for most celebrities as they dazzled up to the royal engagement ceremony of popular Tv personality Dolapo Oni and the son of Ooni of Ife Prince Adegbite Sijuade, this wedding had almost all the celebrities in attendance. Trust us at FPN to bring you the updates of celebrity style and trends to this event. The aso ebi was a red lace and our celebrities added their individual sense of style to look great.
- Here Bevery Naya is wearing a design by gozelgreen, a sweet heart off shoulder three-quater gown, she spices it up with a gold clutch purse and gold neck piece, to add more class she wears a black stiletto. Beverly made the total chic statement in this her outfit, we absolutely like this celebrity style.
2. Bolanle Olukanmi is wearing her red lace in a mono-strap gown, with a sweet heart neck, she uses a black clutch purse which matches the black mono strap color, this celebrity style
3. Newly married Osas Ajibade wears her red lace in a long sleeve mono strap blouse and a wrapper, she adds a black neck accessory, a black purse and studded earring. As much effort isn’t needed to make this celebrity style more elegant, on its own the outfit speaks elegance.
4. Tolu Foyeh wears an open back gown, with a loud gele style a studded earring. she looks so beautiful in this outfit.
5. Toke makinwa was looking fab in her deep neck three quater sleeve,double layered peplum blouse and a long eight pieces skirt. Her outfit was made by april by kunbi, Toke looking all glam in this aso ebi style.
6. Tope FnR wearing a lace trouser,a high neck lace blouse and a purple flowered clutch purse, she summed this up with a loud statement gele. This designer brought a different concept to the aso ebi style. Something new, something nice!
7. Toolz also dazzled in her own outfit as she wore a three quater sleeve long dress, she complimented this with a black and red neck bead and also a black and red beaded bangle.
These celebrities showcased their own style and concept and made this red lace aso ebi much more appealing.[yop_poll id=”240″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!