Eczema is one of the most embarrassing skin disorder a lady can have. It is usually red, dry patchy and itchy discolouration on any part of the skin. The thing about Eczema is that people always will point it out to you on your skin and probably wonder why a good-looking lady like you have this skin disorder and usually they attribute it to dirt or not taking proper care of your skin. I know it can occur due to non proper care of your skin but you should know that eczema can be an irritation to something you are being exposed to such as soaps, perfumes, tattoos, medications, sharing your towels or clothes etc. People that suffer from it usually have dry and sensitive skin as a result of the skin producing less oils.
So what are the ways we can manage this tough skin disorder? Here are some DIY ways to treat eczema at home
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is one of the known curing oil for eczema. Applying it to the affected area gives reduces itches.
- Aloe Vera juice: I know for some of you….it’s already a NO. Chill, you don’t get to drink it. Just applying to the affected area as it helps to reduce the inflammation and soothes the itching. Aloe vera is also very good for moisturizing the skin.
- Cod liver oil/Olive oil: These oils are very rich in Vitamin E which is very essential for the skin. Applying these oils helps to moisturize the skin and keeps the it well hydrated during dry weathers.
- Jojoba Oil: This non-greasy oil is known to help prevent clogging of the skin pores and soothes itching.
- Reduce the intake of allergy producing foods such as milk, nuts, coffee. Try to eat more fruits and vegetables to strengthen your immune system.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated and moisturize to prevent eczema.
Divas, free feel to share what other home remedies you’ve used for the treatment of eczema in the comment box, we’d love to hear all about it.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at email@example.com. Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!