What you can do at home to get a lovely and healthy hair is really simple, ignore any comments or suggestion that hair hygiene can only be done properly by your hairstylist because the truth is maintaining a relatively healthy hair starts from your home.
Here are some tips on how you can maintain your locks properly:
- One of the most important ways to maintain your hair is to wash sparingly using good and quality shampoo like those that do not contain parabens or sulfates. When getting the right shampoo consider your hair texture before buying.
- Conditioning adds body and volume to your hair, it also helps to keep your hair moisture, soft and healthy. Use deep conditioning once a week.
- Use products with just the right amount of protein, do not use too much as they can leave your hair feeling a little brittle.
- Twice a year rinse your hair with vinegar as this helps your hair look cleaner and shinier. When using the vinegar (organic, apple, cider) mix with warm water and then rinse.
- Moisturize your hair using lavender, castor, olive, almond and coconut oil. You can also use vitamin E extracts. Mix all this oil together and apply on your hair 4 hours before you wash your hair. Do this twice a week.
- Its best for your hair to dry naturally, avoid brushing your hair when wet because it makes the hair weak.
- Trim your hair regularly at least every 6-8 weeks, this is done to avoid split ends and to equalize your ends.
- Eat healthy as healthy meals give your hair a lot of vitamins helping it to blossom and flourish. Eating right also helps to repair any damage and it helps the hair look and feel better.
As seen, hair maintenance is pretty easy to achieve, just take out time to care for your hair, maintaining your hair reduces breakage and increases volume. So say yea to proper hair maintenance and a big No to being too lazy to take good care of your hair.[yop_poll id=”319″]
Leave all comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!