We’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to engagement shoots, but with so much riding on one set of pictures, we want them to be perfect and to feel like us as this might be the only time we get to have this memory forever.
There’s a lot to put into consideration when having engagement photos. The trick isn’t just having the right photographer or great lighting, a lot of it is what you and your partner are wearing. That’s because what you wear is likely going to dictate how comfortable you are moving around, or how you and your fiancé look together.
Just like your wedding photos, you’ll have engagement photos for a long time and may even use them for your wedding invites or save the dates. So the necessary attention must be paid to every detail about these photos and to help with that, we’ve come up with some beautiful dresses to make you feel like a princess in your engagement photos. Scroll down to see….
- Sparkle up in a dazzling embellished dress showcasing your best curves. With a simple background and neutral colors, lets your personality come through.
- Show off some skin in a classic monostrap dress. Don’t be afraid to take a bit of the spotlight and surely a dress like this can do just that.
- Be trendy in a cape dress showing off some beautiful skin. Choose a silhouette and a colour that flatters you, but don’t be afraid to bring the brights.
- Stand out in an embellished gown like that, giving off your princess side. Sometimes, it’s all about the small details that makes all the difference.
- You are a bride-to-be, make the trendy white look work for you in simple white long dress. There’s something so romantic about a white dress. It’s a bit bridal and foreshadows the joy to come.
- Play up your girly side in the classic romance of a shot like this with girlie, ladylike silhouettes, like a full skirt or a fit-and-flare dress
Fit and flare
So brides-to-be, share with us in the comment box, how you intend to look like a princess in your engagement photos with your dresses.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!