Hats are in and it really doesn’t matter what type it is as far as it fits, now the truth is men know a lot about hats compared to us ladies but then we love it just as much and it makes us look cuter. A lot of women see it as tricky business because they don’t know which way to wear it, questions like can we wear it with a dress? or with skorts? etc are almost always asked.
Now as far as you wear the right type of hat you are all good because its one of the accessory that sets you apart from the crowd whether at a formal or casual gathering (yes they can be worn at formal gatherings to). When it comes to at wearing there are certain rules and this rules include the following;
- For a more sophisticated and elevated look dress it up by pairing it with leather and boots.
- For a more hippy look you can pair it with sneakers and a dress.
- A good pair of woven hat fits right into the equation once you pair it with jeans.
- Jeans and any type of hats is the perfect combination.
- For a glamorous look throw on a dark shade wide brim fedora with an all black look or any solid color.
- Yes you can wear a fedora with an Ankara outfit.
- Do not match your fedora to perfectly.
- Don’t wear a fedora that’s not the right fit, find the right fit.
- A properly fitting fur hat makes you look like royalty (see featured image).
- Step out of the box and match your fedora with your outfit.
Here are ways you can wear a hat and still look amazing :
What do you think of the hats culture? Do you think this trend is worth pursuing? Leave your honest opinions in the comment box below, we most certainly would like to know your thoughts.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!