There is a difference between the shirt dress and the split long t-shirt maxi dress. Many people don’t know the difference between this two outfits but that’s simply the Shirt dress has a longer sleeve while the T-shirt dress has a short sleeve and the fabric is either cotton or mesh.
Now that we know the difference I want to assume you already know what am talking about, the split long t-shirt maxi dress was very popular last year and it still is. Now my problem with the split long t-shirt maxi dress is the fact that so many ladies find it difficult to wear. As simple as the split long t-shirt maxi dress is, I’ve seen so many people wearing it the wrong way, this is perhaps due to the fact that they don’t understand the 101 of styling the outfit .
Well if you are one of this people or you are looking for other ways to rock the split long t-shirt maxi dress then this styling tips should help you out;
- Add layers by topping it with a cool jacket.
- Go for the mesh version which is really cute and spicy.
- Ripped jeans and gorgeous heels are an amazing addition to the split long t-shirt maxi dress.
- Instead of the split side go for the one with a split front.
- Ankle leather boots/chunky heel boots just brings out the best in the split long t-shirt maxi dress.
- Also sneakers/canvas would do really well and you can pair it with a Hat.
- Pairing it with a very short shorts would give you sass.
Scroll down to view ways you can rock the split long t-shirt maxi dress;[yop_poll id=”823″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!