I’ve always been an advocate for comfort and there’s nothing that provides more comfort than flats. Although am a huge fan of heels (who isn’t), there are days that a heel just has to take several seats. There are several insecurities that are attached with flats, a lot of women use the heels as a confidence booster and hence this results into their feeling like flats would make them look unrefined and frumpy.
One of the biggest feature of flats is that you can walk long distance in them, that’s if you get the right type because there are certainly a lot of flats that can be very painful to walk in. This brings me to the pointers, you need to note before you go flat shoe shopping or before you wear your flats;
- Its very important to buy your shoe in the right size, not over and not under but the perfect fit in order to get the best from the shoe.
- When it comes to good shoe’s more money means better quality and its important to invest in a good quality shoe that would stay for a while.
- Investing in flats is important so get enough pair and get the one’s you can walk in. If the shoe is way too tight you would get blisters on your feet, so be mindful of what shoe you are buying.
- If your outfit comprises of basics then you have to go for a dressier flat shoe. This would add vibe and give attention to your appearance.
- Your flat shoes doesn’t have to be matchy matchy, you can rock a contrasting color with your outfit as far as it would make you look fabulous.
- If your legs are short than an ankle length flat is not for you because rather than elongating it would shorten your legs.
This is how to wear flats like the fashionista you are; scroll down and check out the fabulous ways you can rock the flat shoes without qualms:
Now you know how to wear flats like the fashionista you are, go forth and SLAY!!!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!