You aren’t treating the gals right if you over use your bra’s. A good bra does wonders, it tucks you in and lifts you in all the right places. Knowing how to wash and care for your bra’s properly can make them last longer but how long is too long? There would come a time when your bra’s makes don’t perform the way they are supposed to especially if you are type that has kept them for a few tens (some people go as far as 10-15 years and that thought has got me like SMH)
Below I’ve listed some signs that would tell you its time to say good bye to your good ol’ bra;
1. When the cup of the bra begins to look very very WEIRD.
2. When there’s a terrible smell around the underarm that just refuses to go away no matter how hard you try.
3. When you can feel metal digging into your skin, from places in the bra you never knew metals existed.
4. When your strapless bra begins to loose its strap (it constantly drops to your waist).
5. If you would be embarrassed when someone goes through your bra drawer.
6. When the one or two of the hook and eye closures have been bitten away by your dog or are nowhere to be found.
7. When there are weird fat bulges and holes around the lace.
8. When you constantly have to re-adjust the length of your strap because it keeps dropping to your elbow.
9. When you can see read marks/indention on your skin after wearing the bra all day (obviously that’s a sign that its now too tight).
10. When the fabric used to be dark pink now its a white washed pink.
11. When the you are uncomfortable and you find out after a quick peek in the bathroom that the straps have bruised your skin.
So ladies, I think this 11 signs are good enough or do you have more to add to this list, lets know about them in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!