I hope we are all doing good. Exercise is very important to keep us in shape and to keep our body and soul intact. Well, if I want to get a lot of things out of my mind, I work out and I know its very hard most of the time to dress up in our exercise kit and head out to run or go to the gym, I won’t lie to you, working out is very hard for me even without trying and when I gather the courage to do so, My Playlist helps me in a very great way, it gives me the motivation I am always looking for and I don’t know if its weird, My playlist gives me more strength, I run more when listening to music than I would ordinarily. I advise everyone to compile songs that’ll help them work out more and I am so happy to be sharing with you my 5 top work out playlist. Enjoy!
- Olamide Badoo- Bobo: I know many peeps are with me on this because this is one jam that many people including me are in love with. This song makes me work out more especially when I jog and when am engaged in sit-ups. Tired and can’t cover up the expected distance? add Bobo to your work out playlist immediately. We don’t want to overlook the dance steps too.lol
- Omarion ft Chris Brown, Jhene Aiko- Post to be: Post to be is the 2nd song on my work out playlist because this song has that vibe that makes you want to do more and trust me, watching the video and seeing the energy from Omarion and Breezy would make you more active when working out. Want more energy when working out? add up post to be.
- Patoranking ft Wande Coal- My Woman My everything: The beat of this track alone would make you do exercises you had no idea you could do, I LOVE this song, I can’t begin to explain how much my love for this song is but that aside peeps, this is a very good work out song that you should add to your playlist.
- Drake- Charged up: I know this track is recent and its also a diss song too but its a very good work out song because of the energy Drake has already infused into it. So with Drake’s energy and our energy, we would do a lot of exercise.
- Orezi ft Davido- Shuperu: Yes!! this song is amazing and work out material. The beat is on point and we all love Davido and Orezi so this track should be on your work out playlist
I Hope the songs on my playlist would help you in a great way as it has helped me. If any of this song doesn’t help, get your type of music and add it to your playlist and remember, Work out everyday. Healthy life, Healthy living![yop_poll id=”430″]
Have a Fab Day. xoxo Thonia
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!