I know it’s true you can never have too many shoes but then considering your budget and closet space, you realized that you can’t afford to jump on every trending shoe. So make it much more easy dressing up with appropriate comfortable shoes and to make wardrobe planning more easier, I went on a journey to find the necessary shoes needed by every woman and of course, I’ve got to share it with you, guys.
Today, I bring to you the shoes every woman should have in her closet, keep scrolling to see
- Basic Ballerina Flats: They are very ladylike and can go well with, casual looks; cutoffs or pleated skirts etc. you can also pull off a polished look, ballerina flats can is always a good solution.
- Wedges: Wedges are great to walk in and pair just well with any look you desire, from party dresses to cute shorts and tees.
- Classic pumps: From office look to evening dinners, the classic pumps can’t fall short of any of the perfect looks for these times. Be rest assured, they can’t let you down.
- Sandals: A good alternative to flip-flops comes the flat sandals. Go for the one with colorful detail or perhaps a great studded pair can create a great look of your everyday dress.
- Statement Heels: Every girl needs this pair of shoes in her closet. A sexy heels with a vibrant color in which statement prints can be thrown on; anything ranging from jeans to evening dresses to feel instantly sexy.
- Sneakers: For the perfect casual kicks, sneakers are known to be able to pull it off. They look very sweet with jeans than gym trainers. [yop_poll id=”949″]
So, ladies with these shoes you’ll look great for whatever event. Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment box.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at email@example.com. Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!