There are days when we wake up and feel like a glam look but there are way too many glam looks and somehow we assume a glam look would be too much for day time. Now because the glam look is mostly associated with a night time or Friday night look many do not realize that there are actually quite a number of glam looks that can be pulled off during the day.
Makeup and our emotions go hand in hand, if you feel the need to look glam to work then by all means go for it, the only problem is whether or not that look would be right for work. Well there are different types of glam makeup look that you can choose from and one of such includes the soft glam.
The soft glam makeup if in the middle of a day time and night time look, this means its a beat heavier than a day time makeup and its lighter than a night time look, making it perfect for both so you can say its a dual weapon. One of the best colors to use for a soft glam make-up are nudes, the nudes helps to keep things looking natural and different but note that using a nude matte lipstick might automatically transform your simple glam make-up into a full blown night out.
- MAC Dip Down
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer, NC42
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation, NC44.5
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, NC42
- MAC Select Sheer Powder, NW43
- MAC Skin Finish Natural, Medium Deep
- ZOEVA Blush in Burning Up
- MAC Higlighter in Global Glow
- URBAN DECAY Primer Potion
- MAC Eyeshadow in Texture
- ZOEVA Eyeshadow in Slow Dance
- MAKEUP GEEK Eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma
- MAKEUP GEEK Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- MAC Eyeshadow in Orb
- INGLOT Eye Liner Gel in 77
- SHISEIDO Eye Liner In Black
- SHU UEMURA Lash Curlers
- L’OREAL Volume Million Lashes t Mascara
- MAC Lip pencil in Spice
- MAC Lip pencil in Chestnut
- ZOEVA Lipstick in Second Chance
- MAC Lip-gloss in Lust
Watch the video tutorial
I love this cute everyday glam makeup look, what do you think? Leave your comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!