The Craze for loosing weight is one race that a people loss because of one thing or the other. Now aside from the fact that I’ve been doing a lot of research on this, I’ve also had friends, family members and room mates who felt the need to use diet pills at one point in their lives so this topic is very close to home. Through this I’ve found that there are pros and cons of diet pills so I wouldn’t say no its all about harmful effects rather I would put the pros and cons of diet pills out here for you to peruse and decide on your own.
Here are some of the pros and cons of diet pills; starting off with the
- There are some diet pills that are FDA approved, like Alli diet Pills. This should be worth a try.
- They do not cause compulsive-drug seeking behavior hence they are not addictive.
- They are known to get rid of hunger pangs because once you take them you feel full.
- Some diet pills block the percentage of fat in the food you take in.
- They give you enough energy to get through without food.
- They can help you loose weight but you have to combine it with exercises.
- Oily spotting and Excessive gassing are only some of the many cons.
- They have been found to speed up the central nervous system which is your brain and spinal cord.
- Some Diet pills have stimulants which causes irregular heart rate, death, seizures, high blood pressure etc.
- It may cause you to be temporary Hyperactive.
- Loosing weight at once can be detrimental to your health
- Some people react to it by having Psychological effects like paranoia and euphoria.
If you are particular about loosing weight and you feel diet pills are the best option for you then you need to visit a pharmacist or do a little digging to find the best option for you. Also, don’t just rely on using diet pills alone make sure you pair it with light weight exercise.
If you think of something you might like to add send it to [email protected] simply leave your message in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!