Remember when you were younger and you did something wrong? yes am sure you do
1. You’ve done something wrong
… But you’re not sure its bad enough to get mama to give you a beating.
2. So you look for a place to hide just to be safe.
… Clearly you don’t want to get bruised.
3. Then she calls out all your names, the ones on the whitepaper that was in the plate during your naming ceremony.
“Oluwanifemisi Savior Oluwarotimi
4. Then you walk towards her, Slowly
counting each step
5. Stopping at a safe distance
At this point you know how to avoid getting spanked.
6. Then you see that look, you know that look.
That icy look.
7. Then she starts to tap her feet.
Trying to stop herself from pouncing on you
8. Then the questions starts coming in, you know its rhetorical, she already knows the answers
So what happened in the kitchen?
9. Then you stutter as you try to explain and apologize
Even though you know its no use.
10. Then she starts to remove her jewelry.
Right from the top.
11. Then the Gele comes off
And remember how long it took her to tie it.
12. Then she halts to ask you another rhetorical question
Are you my only child?
13. Then she keeps quite waiting for you to answer.
Ma, no ma, no ma
14. If he still looks like she would ravage anything her way
Well you know what comes after,
15. Lights Out
… You know she doesn’t hate you, it was all for love.[yop_poll id=”485″]
Which one of you went through this? Lets see those hands up. Tell me which stage you dreaded the most, Leave your comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!