I love my hair but am among the laziest people when it comes to making my hair and that’s why I love a braidout. Its the simplest look, although it last 2-3 days max, its a relaxed type of hairstyle. The braidout hairstyle requires a lot of hair pampering and nourishment which makes it a more attractive style, because your hair is being pampered at the same time you are carrying a simple but chick look.
This hairstyle is for natural and relaxed hair and here’s what you need to do before you proceed;
- It is very important that you wash your hair using leave in conditioner to soften and moisturize. Any product with share butter would be a good choice.
- After using the conditioner what you would need would be essential oils, this oils would help to lock in the leave in-conditioner.
- Next you need to comb through your hair gently.
Tips you should consider when doing a braidout hairstyle;
- You might want to co-wash but the braidout hairstyle has more definition when done on damp and moisturized hair.
- Ensure your hair is completely dry if not the frizz would be disastrous .
- Once your hair is completely try all you need to do is let it out and finish with a lightly mist spray.
Here are two videos that show just how the braidout can be, YouTube Channel CurlAppeal provides a view for the relaxed hair.
The braidout is a fun hairstyle, what do you think? Share with us in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!