We love our makeup and that’s why we still buy them when they are expensive. What happens if you wake up one morning and discover your favorite mascara is clogged or your foundation just has little drops in them? Now that would be a delicate matter, so what would you do? There are a few tricks you can use to make the best out of your beauty products; Below are ways you can save every last drop of your favorite makeup
- Add lotion to your foundation, this would help you use less foundation, it would also help to hydrate and moisturize your face as well.
- Makeup that comes in plastic tubes are quite deceitful so before you throw that tube away, cut it open from the ends chances are you would find enough product inside for three more use. You can simply pour excess in an open jar.
- You can revive your eye products with hot water or saline products. Simply pour saline product into your mascara, eyeliner or eye cream to give it another boost of life or you soak the containers inside a mug of hot water for 5 minutes.
- Warm water doesn’t only work for eye products you can also use it to revive your lip gloss, the heat from the water would melt the sides giving you enough usage.
- Cleaning your makeup brushes regularly is also important because dirty makeup brushes can contaminate your makeup which end up wasting products.
- You can prevent your eye-liner from breaking if you stick it in the refrigerator for about five minutes before you sharpen it. This would solidify the product and stop it from breaking.
- The longer your makeup last, the less you need to re-apply so make sure to always use primer.
- A beauty spatula helps you scoop out the last bit of your makeup so you need to invest in one.
- Using a brush to apply lipstick would help you maximize rather than waste the product and you can also use it to scoop the ends.
What do you think of this beauty hacks? Hit or Miss? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!