There is no crime in repeating an outfit, although the idea of repeating an outfit in the fashion world seems like a faux mouvement, we assume there is some sort of cardinal rule that just floats around that says we can’t repeat an outfit, if the style bloggers and the princess of wales do it you definitely and most certainly can and should. Repeating a particular outfit or look have certain unspoken rules backing them and below are some of the essentials you need to note to keep your look fresh.
Rules On Ways To Keep Your Outfit Fresh
The trick of repeating outfits is to have fresh ways to style them up, by this i mean you can change one look by adding trimmings that you did use before, some of the following tips should help
- Make it sparse, the more memorable your outfit ensemble is the less amount of time you can repeat it.
- Maximum of two weeks interval is required when you want to repeat an outfit or else it becomes some sort of uniform.
- Try on a different look the next time around for example if you wore a dress with a belt before then next time pair it with a blazer.
- Think Like a stylist, that way you get to look like you have on separate distinct outfits when originally its just the same one you’ve simply re-worn.
- Inject color into your outfit, that way it has a different and refreshed appearance.
- Make use of different accessories to spice up your outfit every time.
- Make use of gender; either go with the ultra-feminine style or masculine inspired style with your shoes.
Top Style Bloggers And Their Re-fashioned Look.
Below is an array of how this top fashion bloggers rock their outfit in different
1. Irony Of Ashi
2. The Daileigh
3. Style Pantry
4. Awed By Moni
5. Shirley B
6. J’adore Fashion
7. She Recycles Fashion
9. Prissy Savy
Each of this style certainly look fresh each time around proving there in no shame in re-using your outfits more than once.[yop_poll id=”266″]
Leave all comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!