The lip balm gets no love compared to its more glamorous cousins like the lip gloss and lipstick. Not until people suffer from dry lips, they just won’t know the essence of lip balms. Despite this, lip balms are commonly found at the bottom of practically every woman’s purse for good reasons; they moisturize the lips. In most cases, lip balms prepare the pout for a smooth, even application of lipstick and lip gloss.
Ideally, a lady should always go for the best. This is applicable in choosing your lip balms. Here are the top five lip balms;
1. Beessential lemon lavender lip balm: This adds great moisture to lips, providing lips with lasting softness. It makes a great cuticle softener. You would definitely fall in love with its subtle but energizing lavender smell and the immediate relief it brings to dry lips.
2. The Body shop Vitamin E Lip Care: This everyday lip balm heals chapped lips, maintains moisture in your lips and provides protection from the sun’s damaging rays. It deeply moisturizes and decreases flakiness on dry lips.
3. Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate and Cherry Lip Butter: Any Palmers product is well known for its delicious smell. This not only rescues lips, but also restores moisture to dry lips and does not get crusty. The relaxing smell would always remind you of a freshly baked chocolate cake.
4. Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm: When in dire need of a lovely minted lip balm, this product is a perfect one to fall back on. Besides its mint flavour, it leaves a nice colour and shine on lips and it softens and nourishes dry lips too.
5. LaRocca Lip Shield Multi-active Lip Balm: Despite the expensive nature of this balm, it gives a lasting moisture without any greasy feeling . It truly keep lips from drying out; lips are hydrated by the balm’s famed thermal spring water and protected with antioxidants.
My Ladies! The Best is all you need!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at email@example.com. Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!