Just the other day I was telling my friend how stressed I was and she suggested we go to a SPA. This suggestion really sat well with me because the thought of fluffy towels at the ready, lavender oil scent was getting me relaxed already. There’s nothing like a good day at the spa.
Spa’s offer a variety of services, from body massages to body treatments, supplying speedy manicures to hosting hen parties (what we know as bridal showers). Many offer indulgent day packages and top notch treatments. All this pampering and arch to feel like a princess comes at a price of course but if the service is good why not.
Here in Lagos we have several promising spas, but there are some spas we term Lagos finest; Here are the top 5 spas in Lagos;
- Located at Ligali Ayorinde, Victoria Island, Venivici Health Club and Urban Spa provides top notch hospitality and great therapies which includes aromatherapy, colon hydrotherapy waxing and lots more. The club also offer variety of awesome packages like Bridal Shower, Grooms attention, Executive Retreat etc. if you want the best pampering services when you just need to get away from it all;
- Boasting of services that includes Derma Filers, Botox cosmetic, complexion blending and a host of others the B-Natural Medspa located in Victoria Island is a world class facility with a team of qualifies medical staff and specialist.
- Located at the heart of Lagos i.e Ikeja the Rose and Velvet Spa is a perfect blend of customized personal Spa with a high quality products and high Hygiene. They offer services like body rejuvenation, chemical peeling, body massages etc.
- One of the most foremost salons is the Apples and Oranges Located at Victoria Island Lagos. This Spa is a total body therapy spa and you should expect to be pampered beyond your imaginations.
- For world class treatment and world class pampering Your Fitness Spa located in the Sheraton Four points in Victoria Island has a lot to offer. A trip to this Spa is just what you need to get away from the hassle and bustle of Lagos.
Have you had a spa treatment where you are? Which one would you recommend to others? Share with us in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!