Using avocado directly on the face is a popular natural beauty treatment, but a lot of persons have found that just eating avocado regularly can do wonders for their complexion. Besides, avocados are rich in healthy fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants which can improve your skin from the inside.
Here are the top six skin benefits of avocado;
1. Dehydrated skin treatment: It is extremely good for treating very dry, aging and dehydrated skin. Avocado oil has amazing moisturizing abilities which provide you with deep and long lasting re-hydration of dry skin. Just warm up a couple of drops of avocado oil between your hands and apply to your already cleansed skin every night before going to bed.
2. Anti-aging: Avocado is an amazing treatment which aids the reduction of wrinkles. Not only can you apply mashed avocado flesh to your skin as a facial mask, but eating avocado helps fight aging process from within. Every lady wants to keep her youthful good looks for as long as possible thus, eating avocados can help.
3. Healthy skin with avocado juice: Drinking a cup of avocado juice a day is ideal for a healthy and glowing complexion. It will nourish and protect your skin from the inside out. To make avocado juice, mix one ripe avocado with a cup of milk in your blender, add some honey if you like it sweet and enjoy wonderful refreshing drink full of healthy nutrients.
4. Natural sunscreen: You can use avocado oil as a natural sunscreen and a soothing ointment for sun-burnt skin. This helps to protect your skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays, and the natural soothing and healing properties of the ointment will restore the damage, caused to skin by spending too long in the sun.
5. Skin condition treatment: The healthy fats in avocados moisturize your skin and reduce any inflammation. The oils of avocado are very closely matched to the natural oils in your skin, which help to nourish and protect your skin from the rigors of the day too.
6. Avocado hand scrub: Mixing some mashed avocado with some finely ground oats or sugar, then rubbing gently into your hands, leaving on for about five minutes, and washing off without soap will help exfoliate and moisturize your hands. The mixture will gently remove the dead skin cells from hands.
With the aforementioned benefits, you will have more reasons to use and eat one of nature’s healthiest foods!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!