Finally with the ring on your left hand and showing it off to who cares to know that you are taken, it’s time to shop for that wedding wear and there are many loads of options to choose from. You can’t but wonder where to start from and how many bridal shops you need to visit and browse through before you get the perfect wedding wear.
To help ease up the stress of what part of the town bridal shops are located, we saw the great need to bring you 7 top bridal shops in Lagos. With these 7 top bridal shops in Lagos, you are guaranteed to get all the required bridal wears helping to compliment your style and personality by putting your dream dress on your body. Whatever your budget, style or theme, these bridal shops will sure give a run for your money.
- Benkol Bridals and Fashion: With prices that won’t cut your throat, this bridal shop offers a whole lots of bridal wears ranging from latest bridal suits, wedding gowns and train dresses. Located on the busy road of Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, this shop is a one stop.
- Aisle of White: Situated at Awolowo road, Ikeja. For rentals and sales of wedding gowns, coupled with wedding event planning, this bridal is one place for these.
- Brides ‘N’ More : Known for sale of wedding gowns and wedding accessories, Brides ‘N’ More is just off Allen Avenue Ikeja.
- Brides and Babies: Located on Ajah, they offer sales of wedding gown and accessories.
- Havilah Brides: On Toyin street, Ikeja, Havilah Brides are known for exclusive and beautiful wedding gowns and accessories.
- Mac’s Bridals: This bridal shop offers sales of lovely wedding gowns and accessories with their location at Herbert Macauley Road Jibowu, Yaba.
- Dannies Bridals: For the sale of wedding gowns, rings, shoes, bridal train dress, Dannies Bridals at Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, can offer these services.
In-case, I have missed a bridal shop or someone you know who supplies good bridal wears, Share with us in the comment box.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!