Okay, we all love colors but do we know how to pair them well enough to not look like a psychedelic from 1960? The truth is, because of this thought a lot of people don’t have colorful items in their wardrobe. Know this… basic black is eternally a wardrobe staple but color adds life and it can do amazing things for your skin tone and overall appearance. Colorful cloths are also in this season as rain can be a spirit downer sometimes so wearing colors would brighten up your mood, so add more shades to your wardrobe to add interest to your look.
Here are some Easy way to add colors to to your outfit:
1. If you don’t normally wear lots of colors then start small don’t dive in throw in at least two bright pieces and then build up from there.
2. Black is an all time favorite, and it makes a chic base to any outfit. But if you wear black because you can’t think of anything else to wear then you need to find a neutral like navy blue, gray, black and nude.
3. Do you know what colors flatter your skin tone? once you know what color is good for you then its easier to wear colors because you would do so freely. Incorporate one or two colors into your closet then build from there.
4. Go for colorful shoes, like neon or whatever color seem to be your favorite color lately. the good thing about bright shoes is that they jazz up the most boring outfit and they always stand out in the crowd. Hot pink heels or red shoes can’t go wrong.
5. Handbags add spark to an outfit and they are another easy way to add color to your outfit. Bright bags can also be versatile the trick is to pick the right color, make sure the shade blends with your wardrobe. Colors like grey lavender or cobalt blue would be good choices, marigold would also add some warmth.
6. Multiple colored print dress and jumpsuit are in vogue, and its a good investment as you can still rock it even if it’s not trending, they are the easiest way to add color to your overall look, make sure that the multiple colored print is not in contrast with your skin tone. coordinate the outfit with colors from the dress.
7. Another way to add color is by pairing a colorful jewelry like earrings, bracelet, costume jewelry, cocktail ring etc with your outfit. Paired with a neutral outfit the colorful jewelry would certainly stand out.
8. Bright tops are so much fun and they are girly too, they are certainly one of the easiest way to add spark to your denim. pair a bright artsy top with denim they are absolutely perfect.
9. Brighten up with accessories, they are cheap and easy to experiment with. Add bright colored belt to a black dress, add a cerulean scarf to your neutral blazer.
10. Finally use colors to express your personality, show who you are and enjoy[yop_poll id=”156″]
Leave all comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!