When it comes to makeup application, it all depends on expertise, raw talent and interest. If you are neither of this things then you might be a transformation junkie. A number of people have asked why many women are obsessed with making up, especially the one’s that make them look like a totally different person. I have a one word answer to that question and it is called “Fun”.
When you makeup (at least I speak for about 70% of those who makeup) you are having fun with your face, trying out different ways you can be you. For many people who wear makeup its is a means to an end but that’s not what we are here to discuss today, today we are reaching out to those people that feel like they can have fun with makeup. To those people we say yass! you go, just ask peak mill. Below is a video from popular beauty vlogger Peakmill, watch her transform her face in 6 minutes
Here’s a list of what she used just in-case you feel the urge to practice what you have seen;
- Becca ever matte powerless primer
- Nyc dark brown pencil
- Nyx gotcha covered concealer(deep)
- Maybelline master prime blur + smooth primer
- Smashbox eyeshadow primer
- Juviasplace.com nubian 1&2 palettes
- Clinique even better foundation(clove)
- Marykay liquid eyeliner
- Revlon colorstay foundation(caramel) mixed with nyx gotcha covered concealer(deep and tan)
- Sacha buttercup powder applied with a beauty blender
- Ruby kisses mineral powder(honey brown) applied with a beauty blender
- Smashbox double exposure eyeshadow palette
- Mary kay makeup finishing spray
- Maybelline master hi-light highlighting bronzer(deep bronze)
- Colorpop lipliner(pitch)
- Melanie mills lip radiance(naked)
- Random old lashes
- It cosmetics mascara
Watch Peakmill transform;
Source: Youtube Peakmill
This is the perfect Owambe!!! Look.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!