Hey brides,bridesmaid, family and friends of the family, when you are trying to decide what kind of wedding favors you want to give your guest its best you take a step back and think, consider whether they will keep them or simple throw them away, because if they through them away its a waste of cash and money doesn’t grow on trees. So check out suggestions for wedding favors that your guest might likely keep rather than throw away.
1. Flip-Flops: I have seen this at a wedding where flip flops were passed out trust Nigerians they almost always got the wedding favors part covered. Some may think its odd but its perfect because after wearing heels or shoes all day your wedding guest would want their feet to relax. But make sure to get the fancy one instead of the #100 type. Buy sizes that would not be much of an issue.
2. Koozies: Am sure a lot of you are wondering what this is, well koozies are thermal foams used for beverages, they serve as a form of cooler, keeping your chilled soda or beer cool even under the sun. so i would appreciate a koozy if I was given and its not hard to come by.
3. Spices: Yes spices like curry, grinder-ed ginger etc can be a useful wedding favor because they can be used at home.
4. Honey, Jam or Jelly: The best wedding favors are those items that can be used in the househould, they are most appreciated.
5. Matches: When you go to yoruba weddings that’s when you come across the most useful wedding favors and that include a box of matches which they pass around, we simply through it in our bags but in truth we end of using because we do have to cook.
6. Scented Candles : Scented candles are just perfect, their aroma just calms a body, so if your guest list isn’t that much you can pass around scented candles. When getting this candles choose scents that are significant to you.
7. Packet of tea/Coffee: Not such a bad idea either I know a lot of people that would appreciate packet of tea or coffee as a wedding favor.
8. Soap: Don’t wonder too much, soaps are one of the most practical wedding favors to give out, but make them cute and fancy.
9. Lip Balm: If you have enough funds, then share out lip balms to the female guest presence. It is after all an essential in a girls purse.
10. Shawl: I would very much like a shawl thank you, its very practical for ladies and it can last for a long time.
11. Bottle openers, Key Holders: This are very useful wedding favors, and they are one of the most common items to spot at weddings.
12. Boards/wooden spoons/cooking spoons/glass plates and tea cups/sifter: Very practical and very useful wedding favors
13 Totes: This is becoming famous at every Nigerian wedding or function, they are useful durable and can be used to pack other favors lol.[yop_poll id=”552″]
Which of these wedding favors would you want to receive? Place your answers in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!