I don’t like going for weddings where I won’t be able to give the newlyweds something for their new home. Even though I’m a foodie and love party jollof rice, I won’t be go to a wedding where I can’t leave something for the bride and groom. Just a little something to wish them and help them plan their new home. Perhaps you can’t seem to be able to come up with the right things for the newlyweds, we have got some thoughtful wedding gift ideas for you. Check one these beautiful things and pick one for the bride and groom-to- be
- Mine and Yours Double Glass cups: Help them know they belong together by gifting them thes set of glass cups
- Spice Rack: A dining room materpiece and you get to add a touch to their dining room with this spice rack
- Mini Chocolate Fountain: Remember how romantic chocolate can be, help show them how romantic they can get with each other
- Spinner Trunk: A set of these trunks will help the newlyweds pack adequately for honeymoon
- Customised Ring dishes: Help them preserve their wedding bands with these ring dishes.
- Wood Bar Chart: Help plan their homes for parties and dinners with this wood bar chart
- High Cups: With these set of high cups as a wedding gift, you making their dinners beautiful and wonderful
Ladies, What other items can you gift the newlyweds that will woo them? Share with us in the comment box.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!